We are looking for a Ruby developer responsible for building Ruby applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end micro-services to command line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Final year of studies/BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Software development experience will be considered as advantage
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.